Department for International Economic Cooperation
The FAS Russia cooperates with international organizations and foreign authorities in the sphere of the antimonopoly policy, combating unfair competition practices and governmental regulation of natural monopolies.
The international activity of the FAS Russia is focused on:
- Contribution to integration of the Russian economy into the global economic area;
- Realization of economic liabilities of the Russian Federation on issues, related to the competence of the FAS Russia;
- Participation in development of conception of united European economic space;
- Protection of Russian interests by participation in field-oriented international organizations;
- Implementation of the best foreign experience to the Russian practice, advanced training of employees of the FAS Russia;
- Preparation and realization of technical assistance from international organizations on behalf of the FAS Russia;
The Department for International Economic Cooperation conducts the international activity of the FAS Russia.
26.05.2017Anna Mirochinenko: innovations can have a significant impact upon development of competition in the agro-industrial complexmore
26.05.2017Andrey Tsarikovskiy summed up the outcome of the II Kick-Off Meeting of representatives of BRICS competition authoritiesmore
24.05.2017FAS presented a concept of the National Competition Development Plan to World Bank expertsmore