Department for International Economic Cooperation
The FAS Russia cooperates with international organizations and foreign authorities in the sphere of the antimonopoly policy, combating unfair competition practices and governmental regulation of natural monopolies.
The international activity of the FAS Russia is focused on:
- Contribution to integration of the Russian economy into the global economic area;
- Realization of economic liabilities of the Russian Federation on issues, related to the competence of the FAS Russia;
- Participation in development of conception of united European economic space;
- Protection of Russian interests by participation in field-oriented international organizations;
- Implementation of the best foreign experience to the Russian practice, advanced training of employees of the FAS Russia;
- Preparation and realization of technical assistance from international organizations on behalf of the FAS Russia;
The Department for International Economic Cooperation conducts the international activity of the FAS Russia.
30.03.2017Specialists of FAS and India Competition Commission discussed interaction in the field of cartel investigationmore
29.03.2017FAS proposes to include activities of the Working Group of BRICS competition authorities in BRICS action planmore
29.03.2017FAS informed Italian business about the system of public procurement in Russia and the principles of making investments in the Russian Federationmore