Department for International Economic Cooperation
The FAS Russia cooperates with international organizations and foreign authorities in the sphere of the antimonopoly policy, combating unfair competition practices and governmental regulation of natural monopolies.
The international activity of the FAS Russia is focused on:
- Contribution to integration of the Russian economy into the global economic area;
- Realization of economic liabilities of the Russian Federation on issues, related to the competence of the FAS Russia;
- Participation in development of conception of united European economic space;
- Protection of Russian interests by participation in field-oriented international organizations;
- Implementation of the best foreign experience to the Russian practice, advanced training of employees of the FAS Russia;
- Preparation and realization of technical assistance from international organizations on behalf of the FAS Russia;
The Department for International Economic Cooperation conducts the international activity of the FAS Russia.
14.07.2017UNCTAD forms a Discussion Group on international cooperation between competition authorities more
13.07.2017Andrey Tsyganov explained students of Zurich University specifics of competition law and policy in Russia more
08.07.2017A draft Toolkit on international cooperation to counter restrictive business practices of transnational corporations is presented at the UNmore
06.07.2017The 16 session of the Intergovernmental Group of Experts on Competition Law and Policy, UN Conference on Trade and Developmentmore
29.06.2017Andrey Tsyganov shared the FAS enforcement experience in software algorithms with OECDmore