5th Training Course on Energy Regulation in Emerging Countries
We kindly inform you about the opportunity to deepen and broaden your knowledge and practical skills in energy regulation. The Federal Antimonopoly Service in cooperation with Energy Regulators Regional Association (ERRA) is inviting you or your colleagues to participate in its 5th Training Course on Energy Regulation in Emerging Countries to be held on April 24-28, 2017 in Kazan, Russian Federation.
During the course the following broad themes will be addressed:
- Global Trends in Electricity Market Design
- Price Regulation in the Energy Sector
- Investment Incentives to Meet Growing Electricity Demand - generation
- Investment Incentives to Meet Growing Electricity Demand – networks & renewables
- Ownership and Regulatory Institutions