15 YEARS ON GUARD OF COMPETITION
15 years ago, on 9 March 2004, the Ministry of the Russian Federation on Antimonopoly Policy and Support of Entrepreneurship was abolished and its powers were transferred to the newly formed Federal Antimonopoly Service.
Since then FAS has been responsible for fulfilling an essential public goal: develop and protect competition.
A new web-site was designed to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the Antimonopoly Service.
- a detailed history of the antimonopoly authority;
- congratulations from Head of the Federal Antimonopoly Service, his Deputies and Heads of FAS regional Offices;
- a presentation on the main FAS breakthroughs and achievements in the 15-year period;
- photographs illustrating FAS life 2004 - 2019;
- congratulations from experts representing various fields interacting with FAS.