FAS HAS CHOSEN ITS LEADERS
FAS is ready to announce the winners of a project of building up a teams of leaders for positive changed — #LeadersFAS
On 17 September 2019, at the VI КBRICS Competition Conference, Head of FAS Igor Artemiev met with the finalists of the #LeadersFAS contest and named the six projects winners:
1. Iskander Khasanov — Crimea OFAS;
2. Elena Yer’kina — Mordovia OFAS;⠀
3. Alexander Godovanyuk — Krasnoyarsk OFAS;
4. Pavel Palkichev — FAS Anti-Cartel Department;
5. Nikita Poleschuk — Moscow OFAS;
6. Fatima Konieva — FAS Anti-Cartel Department.
At the official awards ceremony, Head of FAS congratulated the winners and pointed out:
“Leaders are those who always go forward and are never ready to rest”.
The idea or organize such project within FAS crossed the mind of Anton Teslenko, Deputy Head of FAS Anti-Cartel Department, who had come to the Antimonopoly Service after successfully participating in the “Leaders of Russia” contest:
“I can say for sure that the level of our colleagues is not lower than the level of the participants of the federal contest and all our experts emphasized it”.
After the award ceremony of the winners of the first season of FAS in-house project, the project mentors choose their trainees to transfer knowledge and experience to them:
• Alexei Dotsenko, Deputy Head of FAS — Iskander Khasanov;
• Tatiana Demidova, Director, Department of Budgetary Policy in Contractual System, the RF Ministry of Finances — Alexander Godovanyuk;
• Alexei Ivanov, Director, Institute of Law and Development, Higher-School of Economics – Skolkovo — Fatima Konieva;
• Maxim Ovchinnikov, First Deputy General Director, “Roskosmos” State Corporation — Nikita Poleschuk;
• Mikhail Fedorenko — an expert on public administration and the administrative reform — Pavel Palkichev;
• Lenar Shafigullin, Head of Nizhny Novgorod OFAS — Elena Yer’kina.
Apart from exchanging experience with their Russian mentors, in 2019-2020 each of the six members of the leaders team will visit foreign competition authorities. During the working visits, FAS officers will discuss fresh ideas about modernizing antimonopoly policy and HR management with their foreign colleagues and share the agencies’ enforcement practices. Due to a new FAS staffing programme, cooperation between the antimonopoly bodies of different countries will beak new grounds serving the benefits of competition all over the world.
We congratulate the finalists with the well-earned victory and thank the contest Organizational Committee:
• Ekaterina Belousova — Head of FAS Department of Public Administration;
• Anton Teslenko, Deputy Head of FAS Anti-Cartel Department;
• Elena Bobrova — Deputy Head of FAS Department of Public Administration;
• Elena Kosyanchuk — Head of FAS Department of Public Administration;
• Oksana Kuznetsova — Deputy Head of FAS Legal Department;
• Maryana Matyashevskaya — Head of Administrative Appeal and Methodology Unit, FAS Legal Department;
• Artur Minnakhmetov — Head of the Training-and Methodology Unit, FAS Centre for Training-and Methodology;
• Jamilya Kerimova — a consultant at FAS Department of Public Administration;
• Svetlana Ignatova — FAS psychologist.