Department for International Economic Cooperation
The FAS Russia cooperates with international organizations and foreign authorities in the sphere of the antimonopoly policy, combating unfair competition practices and governmental regulation of natural monopolies.
The international activity of the FAS Russia is focused on:
- Contribution to integration of the Russian economy into the global economic area;
- Realization of economic liabilities of the Russian Federation on issues, related to the competence of the FAS Russia;
- Participation in development of conception of united European economic space;
- Protection of Russian interests by participation in field-oriented international organizations;
- Implementation of the best foreign experience to the Russian practice, advanced training of employees of the FAS Russia;
- Preparation and realization of technical assistance from international organizations on behalf of the FAS Russia;
The Department for International Economic Cooperation conducts the international activity of the FAS Russia.
09.11.2017Statement of the Council of the Heads of the CIS Governments to intensify efforts against international cartelsmore
23.10.20173rd Annual International Conference “Antimonopoly Policy: Science, Practice, Education”more
17.10.2017Sergey Puzyrevsky made a report in Berlin on the Russian system of antimonopoly regulationmore