Mr. Petr Ivanov
- Position: Deputy Head of the FAS Russia
Petr Ivanov was born on January 15, 1970 in Moscow.
In 1993, graduated from the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation with a degree in international economics relations. In 2005, graduated from the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) with a degree in legal studies.
Candidate of Sciences in Economics.
- 1992-1998 - "Montazhspetsbank", having worked his way up from the head of the department to the manager.
- 1998-2005 - Deputy General Director of "Mosgortrans".
- 2005-2006 - Deputy Head of the Department of Transport and Communications of Moscow.
- 2006-2013 - Director General of "Mosgortrans".
- 2013-2016 - Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Moscow region.
- January 2016-September 2020 - Director General of "Federal Passenger Company", a subsidiary of "Russian Railways".
- September 2020-January 2021 - Director General of "High-Speed Highways", a subsidiary of "Russian Railways".
Petr Ivanov was appointed as Deputy Head of the FAS Russia in January 2021.