To ensure stability and institutional memory at levels below senior management, the FAS Russia takes the following measures:
- Special training course for newcomers that consists of lectures on the fundamentals of public service, competition legislation, policy and enforcement.
- Mentor program: an experienced mentor helps the new employee to adapt to work at his earliest convenience, as well as to reveal high efficiency when dealing with the set tasks. In 2019, the "Best mentor of the FAS in 2019" contest was held to find out professional skills of mentors.
- Additional training for employees with the preservation for a given period of the position and the full salary. Advanced trainings are carried out at least every three years.
- Annual regional workshops for heads and specialists of the FAS Regional Offices, judges and representatives of government bodies of the subjects of Russia.
- FAS Center for Education and Methodics in Kazan, where workshops and lectures are regularly organized. Events comprise theoretical and practical training courses, aimed at skills upgrade and professional development of the FAS employees and representatives of other authorities.
- Effective candidates pool, which executes additional instructions by the Head of the FAS Russia. The pool’s experts may be awarded or provided with career progression opportunities.
- Annual professional skill contest "My useful initiative", aimed at improving FAS performance in general.
- Internal portal, as an information space for the staff of the agency, contains the latest news, documents, useful information and access to services, live broadcasts, etc.
- To unite the efforts of the FAS, educational and scientific organizations in order to develop competition law and prepare specialists, there is a Scientific and Methodological Council of educational organizations and departments of competition law and antimonopoly regulation. The specialized departments of competition law and regulation function in more than 50 leading universities of Russia.
- Number of events dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the FAS.