FAS Russia Center for Education and Methodics
The federal state autonomous organization "FAS Russia Center for Education and Methodics" was created in accordance with the order of the Government of the Russian Federation, due to the accord of FAS Russia and the Government of the Republic of Tatarstan, with the aim of ensuring training of specialists of antimonopoly authorities of Russia in the field of competition development. The Center undertakes activities in the fields of education, scientific research and others on the topical issues of competition regulation.
Ceremonial opening of the FAS Russia Center for Education and Methodics with the participation of the Head of FAS Russia Igor Artemiev and the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov was held on 12 September 2012 in the framework of the Russian Competition Week and Extended Meeting of the Board of the FAS Russia.
The goal of the FAS Russia Center for Education and Methodics:
- Ensuring the capability development and training of specialists of the FAS Russia and its regional offices in the defined areas of activity, of public state servants from other authorities and from competition authorities of the CIS countries.
- Development of scientific research and applied projects on the current problems of competition regulation, initiation of their discussions in the scientific circles.
• Capability development and training of specialists of the FAS Russia and its regional offices, specialists of state and municipal authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation in the areas of activity of the FAS Russia: state and municipal property; state and municipal order; commodity and financial markets; tenders; ad placement.
• Organization of the federal-level events on the topical issues of competition regulation, as well as thematic seminars for representatives of business by sectors of antimonopoly regulation.
• Development of recommendations on improving competition protection mechanisms in the CIS member states, as well as consultations on the issues concerning competition law for specialists of the state and municipal authorities of the Russian Federation, representatives of the business community, entrepreneurs.
• Dissemination of best international practices in the field of antimonopoly regulation, as well as organization of joint scientific research and applied conferences, seminars, programs and projects with foreign competition authorities, aimed at formation and accumulation of scientific and methodical base in the field of antimonopoly regulation.
• Training and staffing of antimonopoly bodies and other interested structural divisions of executive authorities and economic entities of the CIS member states in the main directions of competition policy of the CIS countries.
Address of the FAS Russia Center for Education and Methodics
24 Orenburgsky Trakt str., Kazan city, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation 420048
Tel.: +7 843 200 18 20
Fax.: +7 843 200 18 24