ANNOUNCEMENT: VI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "ANTIMONOPOLY POLICY: SCIENCE, PRACTICE, EDUCATION"
The online event jointly organized by the FAS Russia and the SKOLKOVO Foundation will take place on December 17-18, 2020
Head of the FAS Russia Maxim Shaskolsky and Chairman of the Board of the SKOLKOVO Foundation Igor Drozdov will take part in the VI International Conference "Antimonopoly Policy: Science, Practice, Education". Experts, scientists, as well as representatives of foreign competition authorities and international organizations are invited to take part in the event.
Program of the VI International Conference: "Antimonopoly Policy: Science, Practice, Education" includes:
- Plenary session "30th Anniversary of Antimonopoly Regulation in Russia"
- Session in the format of BRICS+ "Competition issues in the markets of medicines and medical devices during the pandemic"
- Session "Anticompetitive agreements during the pandemic"
- Extended meeting of the Scientific and Methodological Council of educational organizations and departments of competition law and Antimonopoly regulation of the FAS Russia
- Session in the format of BRICS+ "Antimonopoly regulation of digital markets in a pandemic"